Saturday, October 15, 2016

2dp5dt- Woke up still bloated & gassy (tmi). No cramps or dull ache...still feeling a mild heaviness across my lower abdomen (gas I assume). Slightly sore boobies still... all from progesterone I know but just jotting every lil fucking thing down bc Im psycho. 🤓
 If I get up and move  too much I get a lil lightheaded & dizzy.  Still feeling kinda "off"…

Have a heaviness in my lower abdomen….ive pooped today (yesterday) so not quite sure about that but it didn’t start until after transfer.  Just weird bc I know its too soon for symptoms


Saw a black cat staring at me today...Taking at as a good sign since I love halloween .
 Freya, the Norse Goddess of Love & Fertility drives a chariot pulled by two black cats.


Black cat, cross my path 
Good fortune bring to home and hearth
When I am away from home
Bring me luck wherever I roam
- Old English Charm 

No comments:

Post a Comment