Sunday, October 16, 2016

3dp5dt-  Woke up to a dream/nightmare  that I wish I could forever burn out of my mind 😝😝😝
It was super fucking weird & disgusting.  There was a party at dads....& my dad & ex best friend had SEX & there was just too many gross details to share....VOMIT.

Besides that grotesque shit....
No cramps or anything. Feel zip, zada, squat.
My lower back is achy (not out of the norm for me thol...prob from my hubbs laying on me with his heavy ass arm.

9am- so haven't been really out of bed yet to see if I get anymore lightheaded-ness again. Will update later....

So it seems after I insert my progesterone suppositories I feel a very mild burning sensation then possibly an achy uterus....Did I mention that I HATE PROGESTERONE?

1pm- woke up from a nap to another crazy dream.....also people screwing lol....oh & some make up ha!

Midday= Holy hot flashes!

330pm- possible mild cramping?
430pm-  Its bad that Im sitting  here questioning if im feeling cramping….maybe slight dull ache? Or I could just be fucking crazy.
6pm- lil queasy.

9pm- still feeling very achy feeling in uterus
1045pm- still aching uterus...feels like AF type cramps

No comments:

Post a Comment