Monday, October 17, 2016

Irritated...so out of curiosity today I asked the grade of the embryo they transferred. I had 3 girls...two hatching 5bbs and one 2bb (the 2bb had also been rethawed and re-biopsied bc the first PGS test result was "no result")...
I 100% assumed that they transferred 1 of the hatching 5bbs ....But NOPE the 2bb! Why? Seriously? Why?

I know they told me previously (in their opinion)  that since they were tested thatd they have the same success rates but I just dont see how esp with it being re-biopsied.

Sooo auto-fucking-matically now I feel like this shit really has even a less chance if working.  Awesome.

If this embryo makes a baby Ill insert foot in mouth & gracefully bow my head but for the moment Im just going to sit here and stew.....hufff pufff & POUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment